Terms & Conditions
FRIENDS OF THE AUSTRALIAN BALLET (NEW SOUTH WALES) PTY LIMITED
ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TICKET SALES
Email: email@example.com (“the Site”) is an online service owned and operated by Friends of the Australian Ballet (New South Wales) Pty Limited ABN 16 001 367 031 (“FOAB“). Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. By using the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you choose not be bound by the Terms and Conditions, the FOAB do not grant you the right to use the Site and you must not use this Site.
- FOAB may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase through this Site, after the Terms and Conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
2. General Terms and Conditions:
The following conditions are both conditions of sale and conditions of attendance at the event for which the ticket is sold:
- no refund or exchange on any ticket except as required by law and as otherwise specified by FOAB;
- the right is reserved to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity;
- the right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. FOAB reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (“General Admission Tickets”);
- the right of admission is reserved and is subject to the venue’s terms of admission. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance;
- cameras, audio and video recorders are not permitted. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event;
- it may be a condition of entry to individual events or a condition of the venue at which the event is to be presented, that a search of persons and/or their possessions will be required at the time of entry to the venue;
- entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from FOAB or other authorised points of sale;
- tickets may not, without the prior written consent of FOAB, be re-sold or offered for re-sale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
3. Additional Terms applicable to sales through this Site:
- You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details.
- GST will apply to all goods and services supplied through this Site. Prices in this Site include GST where applicable;
- Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the venue.
- For information regarding ticketing of live entertainment events or to obtain a copy of the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice, contact FOAB or refer to www.liveperformance.com.au.
- FOAB may vary these terms at any time. Any variation become effective on posting. By continuing to use the Site after the terms have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
2. Use and Copyright:
- You may use the site and the information contained within it for your own personal and non-commercial reference only. You agree that you will not hack into this Site nor employ any robot, spider or other device or process to use the Site for any unauthorised purposes. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonably large burden on the Site.
- The information contained within this Site (including program and scripts, graphics and logos) are copyright of FOAB and its related bodies corporate and, where applicable, the Australian Ballet.
- You may make any copies of any information reasonably incidental to your viewing of the Site and may retain a single permanent copy for your personal reference. The information may not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered, transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or in part (except where by law such use cannot be prohibited) without the prior written approval of FOAB.
3. Trade Marks:
- The Trade Marks appearing on this Site are primarily trade marks of FOAB and, where applicable, the Australian Ballet. Other trade marks displayed on the Site are trade marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any Trade Mark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of FOAB or any third party owner.
5. Online Sales:
- Where you make a purchase through this Site, you are bound by the FOAB Online Terms of Sale in relation to the purchase.
6. Limitation of Liability:
- To the extent permitted by law, FOAB’s aggregate liability to you, whether for breach of these terms or in negligence or in other tort or for any other common law or statutory cause of action arising in relation to these terms, the Site or the content available through the Site, is limited to A$100.
- To the extent permitted by law, FOAB will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your access to or use or inability to use the Site and its content whether based in contract, tort, negligence, statute or any other legal theory and whether or not we know of the possibility of such damage. If a jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion of limitation of liability in accordance with the foregoing, but allows a limitation of a certain maximum extent, then our liability is limited to that extent.
- If any part of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part must be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect. This Agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.