SAFETY WITH THE FRIENDS
The Friends are working hard to make you feel confident returning to the Ballet in 2021!
To help you feel secure when booking tickets, we are offering:
- Account credits if you are sick and unable to attend Dress Rehearsal performances.
- If a performance is cancelled, your choice of a refund, credit, or donation will be processed within 21 days of request.
Terms and Conditions apply as outlined in The Friends COVID Ticketing Policy.
STAYING SAFE IN 2021
Help Stop the Spread
Cough into your elbow and wash your hands often and carry hand sanitiser with you.
When to Stay Home
Please stay home if you are feeling unwell or if you are displaying any of the COVID-19 symptoms as identified by the Department of Health. For more information on refunds see our COVID Ticketing Policy.
Keep Your Distance
Keep a distance of 1.5 metres in foyers and queues. Please adhere to spaced seating plans and always take your allocated seat.
Pay with card
Contactless payment methods are strongly encouraged, so please bring a credit or debit card for onsite purchases.
SAFETY AT THE SYDNEY OPERA HOUSE
The Sydney Opera House and its food and beverage centres are registered as COVID Safe businesses with the NSW Government. To ensure a safe and comfortable environment for everyone, the Opera House has introduced a number of new safety measures including:
- Regular cleaning of high-traffic and high-touch areas with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Hand sanitiser stations in all paths of travel, frequently accessed areas and near bathroom facilities.
- COVID-19 safety training for all operational, frontline and contract staff, as well as on-site COVID-19 Safe Hygiene Marshals.
Please bring and wear a mask when attending a performance at the Opera House. Patrons are required to wear a mask at all times while inside foyers and theatres, including during the performance. Children 12 years and under are exempt. All patrons and visitors must check-in via QR code on arrival.
The Opera House is closely following all NSW Government health guidelines and will continue to update its policies and procedures as necessary.