Benefits of being a “Friend”
Be part of The Australian Ballet family on a whole new level by joining the Friends of The Australian Ballet.
As a “Friend”, you will enjoy exclusive opportunities to engage with the Company and dancers throughout the year, while sharing your love of ballet with other dedicated ballet fans.
- A unique invitation to book tickets to Dress Rehearsals, share the final moments of preparation before a new production opens.
- The opportunity to Meet the New Dancer’s in our annual welcome event of the season.
- Exclusive World Ballet film premieres.
- Specially presented VIP events introducing Ballet Superstars from across the Globe.
- “In Conversation” presentations with dancers and artistic company members from The Australian Ballet.
- Sit down Luncheons, Cocktail parties and Champagne High Teas all in 5 star venues.
- Access all your Membership information online through our website.
- Book tickets, view upcoming functions and recent news from our events and The Australian Ballet.
2019 MEMBERSHIPS NOW ON SALE!
1 Year Memberships valid from 1 January to 31 December 2019, with 2 year memberships valid to 31 December 2019.
1 Year Adult – $50.00
1 Year Pensioner – $40.00
2 year Adult – $90.00
2 Year Pensioner – $80.00
If you would prefer to complete and send in an application form rather than doing it online, please contact the Friends on 02 9252 7322 or download the membership form FAB Membership 2019
Friends of The Australian Ballet Youth Membership
From Tiny Tots to Teens Friends of The Australian Ballet Youth Membership is an exciting Membership program for dance fans aged 2-17 at any stage of their dance journey.
- Members only Bloch designed T-Shirt and Membership card
- $25 Bloch Gift Voucher to use at any Bloch store
- Bloch note book and pen to record your special ballet journey
- Priority access to event registration and youth workshops
- Discounted dress rehearsal tickets
- Classes with company artists
- Behind the scenes insights into upcoming productions
- Monthly email from the stars of the Company